Adidas Sam Pro Model ADV Unisex Skate Shoes
Traditional basketball style comes on board with these iconic high-top sneakers repurposed as skate shoes. The Pro Model first hit the court in 1965, offering unmatched support for big personalities, and it wasn't long before the style became a favorite on the streets. These shoes feature a flawless leather upper with a classic toe cap, stitching and perforated details. The vulcanized rubber outsole is combined with an insole, giving the shoes an unobtrusive blend of cushioning and flexibility.
Sam Narvaez has been putting in work on her skating and anyone watching can easily agree. She’s earned her spot not only with adidas Skateboarding, but also with legacy brands Krooked Skateboards and Huf. Sam embodies what skateboarding is through her passion for skating and the community around it. When creating her first colorway with adidas, she was designing not only for herself, but also for those close to her that have brough her to where she is today.
DESIGN: When designing her shoe, Sam took inspirations from her home in the Florida Keys, family, and love of cooking, while still creating a shoe that anyone could wear comfortably and confidently.
MATERIALS: The upper of the shoe is constructed with a premium tumbled leather, while the internal collar and tongue are lined with a soft terry.
- Leather upper
- Synthetic leather 3-Stripes and heel patch
- Rubber shell in the toe area
- Drop-In combines a sockliner and midsole for targeted heel cushioning, reduced weight and bulk, and great boardfeel
- Vulcanized rubber outsole with multidirectional Vector Traction outsole for best grip and board control
- Coated leather and synthetic upper / textile lining / rubber outsole